Скрипт для увеличения и уменьшения размера шрифта - Форум .:hut.ucoz.ru:.
| Главная | Форум | Поиск | Регистрация | Вход |

• Страница 1 из 1
Модератор форума: atca  
Форум » Готовые скрипты для uCoz » Форум » Скрипт для увеличения и уменьшения размера шрифта
Скрипт для увеличения и уменьшения размера шрифта
atcaДата: Среда, 27.10.2010, 17:20 | Сообщение # 1
Уважение
 [ ] 
Награды: [5]
Статус: :-(

Данный скрипт может позволить самому зрителю изменять текстовый размер страницы по требованию, нажимая Размер Шрифта Увеличения или Уменьшения.

Шаг 1: Добавьте следующий код после тега "HEAD":

Code
<script type="text/javascript">
//Specify affected tags. Add or remove from list:
var tgs = new Array( 'div','td','tr');

//Specify spectrum of different font sizes:
var szs = new Array( 'xx-small','x-small','small','medium','large','x-large','xx-large' );
var startSz = 2;

function ts( trgt,inc ) {
     if (!document.getElementById) return
     var d = document,cEl = null,sz = startSz,i,j,cTags;

sz += inc;
     if ( sz < 0 ) sz = 0;
     if ( sz > 6 ) sz = 6;
     startSz = sz;

if ( !( cEl = d.getElementById( trgt ) ) ) cEl = d.getElementsByTagName( trgt )[ 0 ];

cEl.style.fontSize = szs[ sz ];

for ( i = 0 ; i < tgs.length ; i++ ) {
        cTags = cEl.getElementsByTagName( tgs[ i ] );
        for ( j = 0 ; j < cTags.length ; j++ ) cTags[ j ].style.fontSize = szs[ sz ];
     }
}
</script>

Шаг 2: Теперь настройте две связи, которые увеличат и уменьшат Ваш текстовый размер. Следующее сделает приятно:
Код:

Code
<a href="javascript:ts('body',1)">+ Больший Шрифт</a> | <a
      href="javascript:ts('body',-1)">+ Маленький Шрифт</a>
Прикрепления: 3821773.jpg(21.1 Kb)

beineAcibleДата: Четверг, 19.04.2018, 09:24 | Сообщение # 2
Уважение
 [ 0 ] 
Награды: [0]
Замечания: 0%
Статус: :-(
MP3 has grow to be a common format for listening to, or modifying, varied audio and music recordsdata. I wish to take heed to this audiobook on my MP-three player with out worrying about it playing them out of order (Which it unfortunately does). When every part is done, hit the "Create" button to open the Output window, after which choose MP3 output format within the "Format" tab. In this way, you will get a new MP3 file with all of your fascinating audio content material. That is all.
Audacity doesn't include a library of sounds, so you will want to have private copies of the songs you wish to mix. Ideally, you will use a legally owned copy of each tune, though it is attainable to illegally download virtually any tune you need. By the way in which, you can http://www.mergemp3.com even use the CAT command to merge other sorts of recordsdata. The most obvious can be textual content recordsdata, but you can even merge QuickTime MOV files (though I've by no means tested this).
The appliance is pretty simple, easy to understand and consumer-friendly. Merely add the audio file by clicking on the plus” sign, click the arrows up and all the way down to shift the association of the tracks, after which just hit the play button to start merging the selected recordsdata. Once done, open the merged file and you may benefit from the music.
Because of this danger, we highly recommend using a trusted registry cleaner reminiscent of WinThruster (Developed by Microsoft Gold Certified Companion) to scan and repair any merge -associated registry issues. Using a registry cleaner automates the process of discovering invalid registry entries, missing file references (just like the one inflicting your merge error), and broken hyperlinks throughout the registry. A backup is mechanically created earlier than every scan, with the power to undo any changes in a single click on, protecting you against the potential of LAPTOP damage. The best part is that repairing registry errors may also dramatically enhance system speed and performance.
Why did I need to do that? I purchase a number of combined albums the place the tracks might be split up however they're blended. When http://www.mergemp3.com I shuffle the music on my iPhone, I come across these and so they all of the sudden soar in. This was bugging me, so I decided to combine every mix album into one continuous playable file.
Power MP3 Cutter and Joiner is indeed a powerful tool that helps you cut up and merge MP3 audio recordsdata effortlessly. It is easy to use http://www.mergemp3.com MP3 editor and creates one software program with the audio splitter and merger. Apart from MP3 it also supports many different file formats like WAV, OGG and WMA.
Merge MP3 is a free (no want to put in) utility that's simple to make use of and does the job rapidly. It does not have all of the difficult options of some business programs however, for the average consumer, this makes it a lot simpler to use - even without configuring any options it works nicely.
Many enterprise audiobooks provide motivational and advertising and marketing ways that may enable you to improve your enterprise. Whether or not you downloaded the audiobook from the Web or transferred the unique CD to your pc, the audiobook more than likely accommodates numerous audio recordsdata. By merging the tracks together, you can create a single, consolidated audiobook file that may play constantly. To hitch the audiobook recordsdata, use a program resembling iTunes, Free MP3 Joiner or Merge MP3. After you combine the tracks, you can transfer the only audiobook file to your iPod or MP3 participant and take heed to it on the go.

http://www.mergemp3.com

Форум » Готовые скрипты для uCoz » Форум » Скрипт для увеличения и уменьшения размера шрифта
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:
Статистика Форума
Последние темы Читаемые темы Лучшие пользователи Новые пользователи

Главная | Правила сайта | Вверх